Studer Community Institute Certification
The mission of the Studer Community Institute is to improve the quality of life for the people in Northwest Florida. We are committed to helping businesses create great places to work for employees, provide excellent service to customers, and make meaningful contributions to the community.
The Studer Community Institute Certification process is specifically designed for businesses wanting to develop leaders, drive performance and improve results, and for individual professionals who have the drive and desire to influence and lead.
Benefits of Certification
- Increase in the level of excellence within the organization
- Leaders will lead with more confidence
- Professionals will be more effective
- Improved processes
- Increased employee engagement
- Reduced turnover
- Cost savings
Certification Program for Businesses
- The Studer Community Institute in recognizes organizations that:
Consistently demonstrate a commitment to quality and to creating a high performing culture of leadership.
- Value people and provide training and development for employees.
Organizations who wish to apply for the designation of “Studer Community Institute Certified” will be assessed through a Studer Community Institute Training and Development Certification survey. The survey will collect company data that includes the number of employees, revenue, and turnover.
The framework and requirements for organization certification include:
- Offering at least 12 hours of training per calendar year all leaders, through Studer Community Institute Training and Development. Hours and quizzes must be completed by Dec 31 each year.
Certification Program for Individual Professionals
The Studer Community Institute recognizes professionals that:
- Take responsibility for their own professional development.
- Mentor and develop others.
- Give back to the community.
Professionals that wish to apply for the designation of “Studer Community Institute Certified Professional” must keep track of their own development, mentorship and volunteer hours and submit an application to Studer Community Institute Training and Development. Certification will be valid for a twelve-month period.
The framework for success for full certification includes completing:
- A minimum of 12 hours of professional development training from Studer Community Institute.
- An individual must complete the course to the satisfaction of Studer Community Institute, including all required validation surveys and exercises which will be provided by the Studer Community Institute to track progress and ensure that training is implemented.
Studer Community Institute certified organizations and individuals will be recognized with a printed certificate, on the Institute website and social media outlets. Organizations and individuals may publicize their certification.
Please register here to become certified.